White Lake Citizens League
2016 WHITE LAKE HOME TOUR
Saturday, June 25, 2016
Enjoy an afternoon on beautiful White Lake:
Pontoon boat ride and lake tour
Guided tour of 5 homes
Wine and Cheese on the boat
All proceeds benefit the WLCL Fireworks/General Fund
$30.00 per person
Sales are strictly limited to the legal capacity of the pontoon boats
Boats depart from the White Lake Inn docks (3955 Ormond Road)
starting at 12:00 Noon (ticket-holders are assigned to a specific boat and start time)
(Allow 4 - 4 1/2 hours for the tour)
Ticket sales are final. No refunds are available, although tickets are transferable.
The tour proceeds rain-or-shine. (In the event of significant rainfall, the rain date is Sunday, June 26th.)
Your ticket entitles you to receive a "Buy One Entree Get 2nd Entree Half Off"
special at the White Lake Inn (day of the tour)
NOTE: Steps are required to reach some of the homes
(see photos above)
2016 Ticket Procedure
In the past, ticket requests have exceeded the number of seats available, and have sold out quickly.
In order to be as fair as possible, the following ticket procedure will be in effect this year:
- To order tickets for the 2016 Home Tour, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, phone number, and the number of tickets that you want.
- All ticket requests for the same boat should be included in the same e-mail.
- Ticket requests will be received by e-mail only, and will be open from Tuesday, May 31st through Friday, June 3rd.
- All ticket requests received during this period will receive equal priority.
- If more ticket requests are received than tickets are available, tickets will be awarded by lottery. (Homeowners from previous tours and WLCL Board members receive priority.)
- Ticket lottery winners will be confirmed by e-mail after Friday, June 3rd. Others will be placed on a waiting list.
- Tickets must be picked up and paid for by the time specified in the confirmation e-mail (instructions will be included in the confirmation e-mail). Any unpaid tickets will offered to those on the waiting list.
See information on the previous tours:
2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015